You will need Twin Air Bio Degradable Dirt Remover, hot water and a bucket or another suitable container. Please take extra care when using hot water and always check for the label for allergy advice.
- Remove the dirty air filter and put the air box cover and exhaust plug in.
- Remove the cage before cleaning the filter.
- In the container put 3 liters of very hot water and add approximately 100 ml of the Bio Dirt Remover for each filter you wish to clean.
- Fully submerge the filter into the water and apply pressure so that the filter stay in this position. Leave it to soak for at least 12 hours or over night.
- Squeeze out the filter a several times, but do not twist it!
- Repeat the above steps until all the dirt has been removed.
- Rinse the filter under warm tab water until all cleaning agent has been removed. Squeeze the excessive water out, but do not twist!
- Allow several hours to air dry and when completely dry pre-oil again before placing back into the bike.